Types of Grants Available through the Foundation
Membership Growth Grants
Club Innovation Grants
- Business incubation for fundraising events for clubs
- Growth and Expansion - hands on, PR, marketing, travel, and promotion for clubs in new areas
New Member Development and Support
- Member-helping-member academy, scholarships for first time convention goers, professional development
- Grants to be given to community nonprofits in the United States.
- Donations from the foundation to charity projects including global donations with partner associations in Activo 20-30 International. Must meet 501c3 charitable guidelines.
- In-Kind donations- The foundation can purchase and donate items directly such as supplies, etc.
Fiscal Sponsorship for chartering Active 20-30 clubs
- 12-15% admin fee to use the fiscal sponsorship, would need a grantor/grantee agreement (MOU) approved by the board. No national donations.